- Keratex Hoof Hardener formula is patented and includes a unique flexibility agent as well as a hardening agent, making this the perfect product to protect your horse from: brittle, cracked, soft or weak hooves; soft, sensitive or thin soles; repeated shoe loss; transition to barefoot; hoof damage.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener is scientifically proven to strengthen and protect shod and unshod hooves, to restore soundness after sensitive soles and to prevent existing cracks from laddering up or across the hooves.
- It works by cross-linking the keratins and proteins within the internal structures of the hooves, making hooves stronger from the inside out. Because it absorbs into the hooves, it will not 'come off' in the field, it will continue to work within the hoof whatever the weather and whatever the field conditions.
- Since it first became available to horse owners in 1990 as the first product of its kind, Keratex Hoof Hardener has been proven to improve hoof quality in short and long term use. Keratex Hoof Hardener is allowed by the Jockey Club and FEI and is recommended by vets and farriers worldwide, including Olympic farrier Ian Hughes.
- Voted Product of the Year and Editor's Choice on several occasions by the USA's most prestigious US equestrian publication, Horse Journal, this highly acclaimed product is frequently featured in many of the world's equestrian magazines and is recognised within industry, farriers and vets as a leading product in its field.
This Product Can Only Ship to Ireland