Free shipping on orders over €75 in Ireland, €150 in UK or €300 Worldwide
- All the colours of the rainbow – in a glove! ROECKL presents the highly popular LONA.
- Eyecatcher: the colour-contrasting piping and the stylized hand logo on the characteristic fastener. In all other respects, these new versions remain true to the original model. And the quality is tangible.
- ROECKL’s exclusive ROECK-GRIP® material is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. In short: It fits like a second skin. At the same time, it ensures excellent grip and tactility for handling the reins.
- The Munich-based glove tailors also attach great importance to the fit and manufacturing quality: The individual pieces are meticulously sewn together by hand. Seam tolerances of max. 1 millimeter are merely a tangible quality criterion, because comfort cannot be measured. The secret lies in the cuts and proportions.
- This is where ROECKL draws on 175 years of experience in the art of glove tailoring. Convenient: The LONA is machine-washable at 86° Fahrenheit.
- The characteristic fastener with the stylized hand logo reliably secures the glove around your wrist.