Skip to content
Roeckl Malta Summer Glove
- Eye-catcher: colour contrasting piping and the stylised hand logo on the characteristic fastener.
- The material, fit and wear comfort are identical to that of the original ROECK-GRIP and tangibly so.
- The exclusive ROECK-GRIP® material is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. In short: it fits like a second skin.
- At the same time, it provides the excellent grip and tactility you need when handling the reins.
- For this winter model, the ROECK-GRIP® was additionally laminated with a warm and soft Micro Bemberg lining.
- The glove tailors from Munich also focused on the fit and processing quality: the glove’s individual components are meticulously sewn together by hand.
- Maximum seam tolerances of just one millimetre are merely a tangible quality criterion, however, because comfort itself cannot be physically measured.
- It’s the cuts and proportions that make all the difference.
- This is where ROECKL benefits for 180 years of experience in the art of glove-making.
- Convenient: the MALTA WINTER is machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The fastener with easy closure reliably secures the glove around your wrist