Skip to content
BR Double Jointed Loose Ring Snaffle
- This high-quality double jointed loose ring snaffle features a synthetic mouthpiece with a metal core and stainless steel rings.
- Thanks to the combination of flexible synthetic material and high-qualilty stainless steel, the bits are solid, yet very mild and gentle. The synthetic material features a 90A hardness and is FDA approved.
- This means the material is non-toxic and free of solvents and plasticizers. The bits can be used for all horses and are particularly suitable for young horses; horses with sensitive mouths and horses that are having difficulty accepting other materials.
- The bit applies very mild pressure on the mouth. Mouthpiece thickness 18 mm, ring size 70 mm.
- A loose ring snaffle allows the mouthpiece to move freely relative to the rings. This type of bit allows a lot of movement, making it one of the most easily accepted bits.
- The double jointed bit consists of three parts. The middle section of the mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue, this causes more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed bit. The thicker the middle section, the more pressure it will create on the tongue.