Skip to content
BR Double Jointed Loose Ring Snaffle
- This high-quality double jointed loose ring snaffle is made of solid Cuprigan with stainless steel rings.
- Cuprigan is an alloy consisting of 89% copper, 7% aluminium, 3% iron and 1% zinc.
- The oxidation process of the material gives a pleasant smell and taste.
- The anatomical design of the bit follows the shape of the horse’s mouth, which allows for a gentle and even pressure distribution.
- The design, combined with the unique properties of Cuprigan, encourages the chewing process and saliva production, which allows for a pleasant connection with the sensitive horse’s mouth.
- The bit applies mild pressure on the mouth. Mouthpiece thickness 14 mm, ring size 70 mm.
- A loose ring snaffle allows the mouthpiece to move freely relative to the rings. This type of bit allows a lot of movement, making it one of the most easily accepted bits.
- The double jointed bit consists of three parts. The middle section of the mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue, this causes more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed bit. The thicker the middle section, the more pressure it will create on the tongue.
- 10.5cm and shorter = 55mm ring size
- 11.5cm and bigger = 70mm ring size