Skip to content
BR Single Jointed Loose Ring Bradoon Soft Contact
- This high-quality single jointed loose ring bradoon is made of solid Cuprigan with stainless steel rings.
- Cuprigan is an alloy consisting of 89% copper, 7% aluminium, 3% iron and 1% zinc.
- The oxidation process of the material gives a pleasant smell and taste.
- The anatomical design of the bit follows the shape of the horse’s mouth, which allows for a gentle and even pressure distribution.
- The design, combined with the unique properties of Cuprigan, encourages the chewing process and saliva production, which allows for a pleasant connection with the sensitive horse’s mouth.
- The bit applies normal pressure on the mouth. Mouthpiece thickness 12 mm, ring size 50 mm.