Skip to content
KM Elite Orchard Treats 1.5kg
- Orchard treats are a high fibre, low energy, palatable nugget to be fed to horses in small amounts daily.
- They contain a range of digestible fibres and the low starch/sugar levels ensure the treats will not give your horse a sugar rush. The use of micronized Linseed provides Omega 3 fatty acids which may have anti-inflammatory properties. They can be used as a "training aid" and the size (14mm) allows for easy carriage in a pocket. The treats contain dehydrated apple and an apple/pear flavour is added to enhance palatability. The feeding rate can vary but they should not be fed as the main feed.
- GM materials are not used in these Treats.
- Orchard treats are packed in an attractive 1.5kg resealable pouch to retain the freshness and aroma.
- Analytical constituents:
- Protein 12.3%
- Crude Oils & Fats 4.0%
- Crude Fibre 15.75%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Sodium 0.1%
- Starch 14.0%
- Wheatfeed, Grass Nuts, Oatfeed, Wheat, Molasses, Lignosulphate Binder, Micronized Linseed Meal. Additive: Preservative Calcium Propionate E252.
- This product contains permitted binder (calcium sulphate 75%, starch 15%, plant extracts 10%).