Skip to content
- Cooling gel. Paskafresh is a non-greasy gel for external use, which locally cools the tissues of the horse.
- It contributes to the maintenance of the integrity of tendons and ligaments.
- Excellent alternative to clay.
- After drying the hair, apply liberally onto the members, going along the tendon sheaths to the knees or hocks.
- Paskafresh can be used with bands.
- Caution: avoid mucous membranes, and apply only on clean tendons, free from open wounds.
- Doesn't contain menthol.