- Heating gel (Warming gel), without capsaicin.
- Thermogel is a warming gel, to be applied on the horse’s legs (tendons and joints) and muscles for the training preparation.
- Its heating action enables the stimulation of the blood flow and the muscles’ relaxation, that make the horse immediately available for the training session.
- Apply the gel by rubbing gently onto the areas you want to work on.
- Apply the gel on the area by massaging slowly with the hand.
- Thermogel can also be used after training, for the muscles recovery.
- Do not apply on mucous membranes, on the eyes or on open wounds. For external use only.