Skip to content
Pessoa Double Jointed Loose Ring Snaffle
- This double jointed loose ring snaffle is made of stainless steel and the mouthpiece contains copper.
- The Magic System bit combines the flexibility of jointed mouth bits with the control of a straight bar mouthpiece.
- Its exclusive, patented design does not allow the bit to fully collapse as does a traditional snaffle, thereby reducing tongue pressure and palate injury.
- The copper in the mouthpiece gives a sweet taste.
- This will stimulate saliva production and as a result, the horse will be more willing to accept the bit.
- The bit applies normal pressure on the mouth. Mouthpiece thickness 14 mm, ring size 65 mm.