Free shipping on orders over €75 in Ireland, €150 in UK or €300 Worldwide
- Often imitated, but never equaled: the ROECK GRIP WINTER developed by ROECKL is the unmistakable original. And tangibly so. As is often the case, the decisive factors are the details and especially the choice of material.
- ROECK-GRIP® is an exclusive material. It is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. In short: it fits like a second skin. At the same time, it provides the excellent grip and tactility you need when handling the reins.
- For this winter model, the ROECK-GRIP® was additionally laminated with a warm and soft Micro Bemberg lining. The glove tailors from Munich also focused on the processing quality: the glove’s individual components are meticulously sewn together by hand. Maximum seam tolerances of just one millimeter are merely a tangible quality criterion, however, because comfort itself cannot be physically measured. It’s the cuts and proportions that make all the difference.
- This is where ROECKL benefits from 175 years of experience in the art of glove-making. Convenient: the ROECK GRIP WINTER is machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- The characteristic fastener with the stylized hand logo reliably secures the glove around your wrist.