Skip to content
Roeckl Maniva Glove
- Most equestrians - eventers, above all - really love nature. The light and supple MANIVA by ROECKL SPORTS is the right riding glove for them because it consists of materials with a very large share of recycled materials.
- This lowers raw material consumption and preserves nature. Elastic but yet robust and also breathable Revolutional Eco Lycra with 89 percent ECONYL® yarn (a completely recycled polyamide made from nylon waste) and 21 percent elastane on the backhand easily follows each and every movement of the hand and the fingers.
- In addition, the palm is made from tactile ECO.SENSE®, a soft synthetic material consisting of 92 percent polyester (60 percent of which is recycled) and 8 percent elastane for plenty of flexibility and sensitivity on the reins. Generous ALL-WEATHER-GRIP siliconization - true to its name - ensures a non-slip grip no matter the weather.
- ROECKL also opted for a slim and longer slip-on construction with exclusive COMFORT-CUT. This is why the glove is easy to put on and still fits like a second skin.
- An elastic cuff combined with a soft, double layer Lycra insert on the wrist makes fit and wear comfort perfect. On the back of the hand the ROECKL logo made from wood which is derived from timber processing waste, creates the stylish highlight of the MANIVA’s sporty and elegant design.
- As its grain is unique, every glove is one of a kind! Machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).