- These revolutionary mane and tail rakes are the only product on the market that actually THIN thick manes and tails, and give the pulled look without discomfort.
- A full tail can be transformed to a "pulled" tail ready for the show ring in minutes. Guaranteed to work on the most sensitive of animals.
- Made from high quality Scandinavian steel and manufactured in Germany this product is available in two ranges.
- This will depend on the finish required and type of hair to be tidied. The professional range shown here has a replaceable blade system with a nut and screw on the side of the head to allow the blade to be replaced when blunt, or interchanged with another grade of blade if required.
- These are equally good for using on dogs and other small animals to de-matt and thin out thick hair.
Fine blades are mostly used on hair which have already been tidied or is quite fine. It is also useful to finish really thick tails when a show or close finish is needed, and the bulk of it has already been shaped with a coarser blade.
Medium blades are good for the average type of mane, tail or coat. This will cope with medium to soft hair and is ideal on manes and tails.
Coarse blades are good for thick full tails, manes and think coats, which haven't been tidied before or are very coarse. This will process a large amount of thick hair easily and efficiently leaving a tidy looking finish. The coarse is also very good on natives that are being shown, and the end result needs to look tidy but still untouched.