Stierna Primus Mens 3L Jacket
- 3-layer EquTex™ 4-way stretch jacket, fully taped
- Water- and windproof and breathable
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- A lightweight rain jacket perfect for layering. The full-stretch fabric follows every motion without restraining or creating tension that can conflict with the delicate interaction with the horse. Protects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed. A versatile jacket that is so smooth and light it will be your favorite even the days when it is not raining.
- Easy-access chest pocket with zipper and inside opening for earphones
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Ventilation panel at back for maximal comfort
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Two-way zipper for better mobility and individual fit in the saddle
- Ergonomically cut lines designed for movement
- 360°visibility with reflective at front, back and sleeves for safety
- Two large zippered easy-access hand pockets
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
- Elastic sleeve cuffs.
- EquTex™, full-stretch 3-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free BIONIC-FINISH®ECO DWR-treatment.