Free shipping on orders over €75 in Ireland, €150 in UK or €300 Worldwide
- The 100% made in Italy "CARBON AIR Tendon" have been studied to defend jumping horses from collisions and bruises at forelimb's fetlock and part of the cannon, while offering tendon support.
- They are composed by external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, transpiring thanks to the perforated Neoprene and ventilated by 6 Air-Vents located over the fetlock. Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the Neoprene support, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding.
- Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
- On the internal side, closed to the long-pastern, have been created a Flex-Zone, necessary to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb.
- The elastic straps with quick-release-tip have been calibrated for a secure closing, they are in-fact provided of double locking system (horizontal\vertical).
- Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress.